Monday 4 February 2013

Web Design: Technical

I needed to rely on mathematics for the technical side of web development. In order to make the website run consistently, I decided to change the amount of pages to 4 altering the navigation.

But the plus side of this is once the link is clicked, that spaceship will then link back to the homepage.


I had stated I would be designing to 1024 x 768 even this feels quite minute compared to certain websites which clearly incorporate coding I'm currently not aware of.

The title box is to be 800 x 200px, each rocket to be 350 x 150px with 60px spacing between them. They are to sit 418px from the top of the page totalling 800px leaving 122px either side of the navigation.

The title is to sit 188px from the top of the page relate to the subject matter of space, considering space across the whole layout.

On pages where content is to be placed, the navigation will stay the same although the box used for the title (#title) will be used in another stylesheet to hold scrollable content, I will alter the size and make it another 50px bigger lengthways.

No comments:

Post a Comment